- In-house blood and urine analysis
- Cytology and Microscopy
- Diagnostic Imaging using digital x-rays and ultrasound
- Surgical procedures including neutering
- Dental procedures
- Vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits
- Anti-parasite treatments such as flea and worm medications
- Pet passports
- ID chips
- Behaviour consultations with our nurse Holly
- Free puppy parties
- 15 minute consultations (50% more consult than the average vet at no extra cost)
Our senior vet Yves Gisseleire also has additional training in the field of dermatology and a special interest in more exotic animals such as birds and reptiles.
We also offer osteopathy and physiotherapy appointments with Sharon Winkler.